Monday, July 07, 2008

365 # 7: Bobby L.

The "L" stood for "Love", which meant you officially had one of the coolest names ever. You hooked me up with my first tattoo, the band around my right arm. The conversation over the design went something like this:

YOU: So you want this all the way around your arm, right?

ME: I think so. But I've heard the inside part hurts pretty bad, is that right?

YOU: Well, yeah man, I ain't gonna lie, it hurts like all kinds of fucking hell, but when you're done you'll have a kickass band around your arm. Or you can do it partway and you'll have a lifetime reminder of the time you were a pussy.

Very convincing, sir. Thanks for helping me see the light.

3 comments:

Yaniv said...

You can't argue against logic like that.

Jenn C. said...

Really enjoying your 365 people posts. Keep it up! Maybe I'll get inspired and do my own, but probably not.

sybil law said...

I am glad to know you aren't a pussy.
:)