Thursday, May 18, 2006

Goddamn Memes

ABC Meme


ACCENT: Probably an urban Texas accent of some sort. I can't detect it, but when I've travelled North, I've always been picked out.
BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: Leviticus because I like sensible rules.
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Cleaning the garage, because I know there will just be more stuff to take up the space that I just cleared. Anything bathroom related.
DOG OR CAT: Dog. Cats are cool, but I'm done housing them.
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: My computer so I can write this blog. Not much else.
FAVORITE COLOGNE: None other than my own manly stink.
GOLD OR SILVER: If I have to pick one, silver.
HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: Backpack that sticks out like two feet.
INSOMNIA: Not too bad anymore. Was worse when I smoked. Not sure if there's a connection.
JOB TITLE: Business Analyst
KIDS: Henry
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: South Austin home with Ashley the wife, Henry the baby, and Elliott the dog of blackness
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Humility. Ha!
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: I once flung mashed potatoes at the curtains at school. Oh, then in high school we ran naked through the hallway this one time, which was the founding of the Naked Pelican Posse. N double P muthafucka!
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: None for myself, but I slept on a little foldout bed in Ashley's hospital room when Henry was born.
PHOBIAS: Werewolves, people crawling on the ceiling, making a joke about something awful happening and then having it happen. Seriously.
QUOTE: "I hate patriotism. Can't stand it. It's a round world last I checked." Bill Hicks
RELIGION: Oh shit, do you really wanna get me rambling here? I've gotten myself on some sort of God journey/vision quest thing as of late. Something's happening, I just don't know what, so I'm just going with it and not fighting it. All I know is 1) I don't know shit about anything, 2) the moment is all we have, 3) everything is connected, and 4) every moment is engorged with meaning. And even all that could turn out to be a crock of shit, and hopefully that's okay. I'll let you know how it turns out.
SIBLINGS: Only child. Thankfully, I've had friends along the way who volunteered to be brother and sister types.
TIME I WAKE UP: 6 or 7.
UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: I can tie lots of knots, and I can splice rope pretty well.
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Oh man, I love vegetables. I can't think of one I refuse to eat.
WORST HABIT: Responding to memes?
X-RAYS: Yeah, so?
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: There's this ginger chicken stir fry thing I make that Ashley seems to like. But it's stir fry, that's kinda cheating.

ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: Any big cats. Rahr!

No comments: