Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Name Isn't, But Could Be, Earl


Now lookie here, y'all. I ain't claimin' to be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know a good cause when I see one. And a bunch of fellows growin' out their mustaches in the name of fightin' cancer? Well now if that don't beat all, then I don't know what. So if you would please, take a few minutes and clicky-click your computer on over to the Movember internet page and drop a few dollars in the jar, why that'd be mighty kind of you.


Thanks y'all!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Shoot, I already donated to the team. If it tweren't for that, I'd be hustling by little but on over to help. Since you asked so nicely and all.

Kevin McKeever said...

As Earl used to say to Randy: Wakey, wakey - drop the snakey.

Michael from dadcation.com said...

You look more like a Jim Bob to me. And I should know--I grew up with one.

sybil law said...

So who's Randy?