Monday, October 31, 2011

I Am The 26th Best DadBlogger In The DadBlogospheriverse

Or, put another way, there are only 25 motherfuckers in the whole of existence that can top me in this dadblogging business. Thus sayeth Babble:

I have no words, other than these ones here of course. Truly, I'm speechless, other than this babble (ha!) that's dribbling outta my keyboard. It's cool to be on a best-of list, but I'm not really sure how I did it, seeing as how I hardly post in this space anymore. Looking through the most popular searches that bring people to my blog, I'm guessing that somebody over at Babble must like posts about Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor, werewolf zombies, Burt Reynolds, ninjas, militant Buddhism, atheists, and going to your happy place. Only possible explanation.

If I sound snarky, it's only because I'm confused, or maybe you are. Confused or not, I just want to say that I appreciate those of you who take the time to come by here. It's nice to have somebody picking up what you're laying down, you know what I mean? So yeah. Thanks y'all.

4 comments:

sybil law said...

You're fucking awesome, Holmes. THAT is why I come here.

Tim said...

You are fantastic. Now you just need to figure out how to flip this into some sort of dad blogging empire where you get paid.

Tim said...

You are fantastic. Now you just need to figure out how to flip this into some sort of dad blogging empire where you get paid.

Tracey said...

Fuck yeah!