Friday, June 08, 2007

Carnival of the Mundane XXXVII

Welcome one and all to this week's Carnival of the Mundane, the XXXVIIth in the series. Here in Holmes-land, the Texas summer hasn't quite reached inner circle of Hell conditions yet, but it's well on its way. So grab something cold, kick back, and enjoy some good bloggin'. Let us go in, shall we?

Just inside the ropes, we have Jason at Roller Coaster Galaxy proving what a good son he is by helping his mom find and set up her new 'puter. At least I assume he's talking about his mom, he might be one of those guys who refers to his wife as Mom. Some people do that, ya know.

Next, Jooley Ann comes cleverly this way to tell us a bit about her baby's napping, breaking her TV habit, rediscovering the joys of babywearing, and solicits opinions regarding swimwear for baby girls. I think I'm actually stumped for an opinion on this one.

Behind this curtain, Tara of Thing What Squeaks fame relates a horrid nightmare of unpreparedness. Look upon it if you dare!

On yonder stage, you'll find Tim, he of the Loaded Gun Theory, realizes that his daughter is finally bored with the food that's being put in front of her. The little ingrate.

Over by the cotton candy, you'll find Erin of Flen Flyys telling us about a swaggerin' swankster at the local grocery who doesn't understand nature's little hints that he needs to GTFO. OMGWTFBBQ?!?!!

Right by my side where I can keep an eye on her, Ashley aka Yer Mama Sez aka my wife informs us why her mother is the harbinger of the Apocalypse.

And last, but certainly not least, over here by our virtual ferris wheel, Marsha uses her Marshalogues to give herself a bit of the old self-psychoanalysis to try and understand why she blames her husband everytime her baby boy drops bombs over a particular target. She is clearly insane.

That's it for this month's Carnival folks. Be sure to check out the Carnival's main page to find plenty of other good readin'.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Good job on the carnival Travis. I can't wait to finish reading all the links. I'd just got started when my future manager came by to offer me my new job, so I got "off task". I'll have to catch up on them later.