Saturday, September 02, 2006

Welcome to the new blog

So yes, I'm shutting down my old blog and have officially moved over to this new free one. And just like any move, things are a bit of a mess, there are some unpacked boxes shoved in corners, and I don't have any decorations up, but I'm moved. And yes, I did make the slightly nutty move of importing all my old entries from my old blog into this new one. Yes I did. I thought about just abandoning it and leaving all that old stuff behind, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. That old blog was started right after we found out that Ashley was pregnant with Henry, and many of those entries follow the pregnancy and the first ten months of his life. I like to think that in however many years, Henry might want to look back and see what his dad had to say during that time. I guess I just want to make sure he has as clear a picture of me as he can, and part of that includes the stuff I put into writing.

So anyway, welcome to the new blog. Look forward to more Holmes goodness.

No comments: