Thursday, February 23, 2006

Big Time Score

So I fuh-reaking SCORED big time with this latest gift that I hooked the Ash up with:

It was supposed to be a Valentine's day gift, but it showed up a week later than promised by the good robots at musicspace.com. It made Ash happy as all getout, but now I've got "Heaven Isn't Too Far Away" and "Don't Know What You've Got Til It's Gone" (among others) stuck in my head, which I believe is the 3rd circle of my own personal hell. And you know something else? The chorus of the two aforementioned songs? SAME GODDAMN MELODY. There was one person writing ALL this shit, just pumping it out like so much sewage into so many endangered wetlands poisoning so much of the potable water supply resulting in just so much cancer.

I've already instructed Henry that he is not to like or enjoy any of these songs. Except maybe "Silent Lucidity." And that's a maybe.

No comments: