Monday, November 08, 2010

Movember Week 2: Banish All Doubt

As you can see, we have moved beyond the realm of the ambiguous. It's there:


It's going to be quite a month. Remember, as much as I love entertaining people with goofy pictures of myself, this here 'stache growth is also for a cause. I know, huge sacrifice on my part. Hop over to my Movember page, check out the rest of the team, and give us your money. Which is to say, give the people who are fighting cancer your money. In 2010 more than 32,000 dudes, mustached and otherwise, will die as a direct result of prostate cancer. That just blows. 

5 comments:

Didactic Pirate said...

So... you're licking your mustache.
I see.

sybil law said...

It both sucks and blows.
The 'stache is coming in nicely!

Tracey said...

I r e-scared.

Beta Dad said...

It's pretty freaking debonair, if you ask me.

Homemaker Man said...

Jesus, you are reminding me of someone famous right now. I'll post again when it comes to me.