The other night, the Ash and I enjoyed some Thai food at nearby Sawadee. I ordered the Pad Thai, and proceeded to sprinkle it with flakes of red pepper that came in a bowl on the side. When we got in the car to leave, I absentmindedly rubbed my eyes, accidentally transferring the burning hot pepper oils from my fingertips to my eyeballs. That was about twenty minutes of eye-watering burning hell in the eyes, which was only made worse by feeling really stupid at having done it to myself. I really should be made to eat with gloves and a bib.